Who we are
South Tyneside Works is an employment and skills provider operated by South Tyneside Council.
We offer a wide range of courses and support, through a network of specialist training providers and partners, to help you:
- get into work
- change career path
- improve your skills
Unlock your potential
We have advisers available to help you, no matter what your employment and skills goals are.
We can provide support whatever your situation, whether you:
- have recently entered the job market
- have been searching for work for some time
- are already employed but are looking to increase your confidence to make a change
Helping you find your future
We work together with partners from Job Centre Plus, employment support organisations and independent training providers, who can provide:
- information and advice
- courses and qualifications that make your CV stand out to employers
- vocational courses to develop the skills needed to get into a particular type of work
We have courses dedicated to 16 to 19 year olds and adult learners.
There's a wide range of subjects on offer, and they're available at entry level up to level 3.
Our training providers
Many of our courses are provided by our network of external training providers.
They all offer high quality and teaching, with lots of support offered to help your learning.