Support services

South Tyneside Council, and partners, can provide you with lots of advice and support. 

Debt and money

See South Tyneside Council: Money and debt advice

South Tyneside Council: Welfare Support Service

Workplace rights and best practice


Mental health

South Tyneside Council: Mental health and wellbeing

Domestic violence

South Tyneside Council: Domestic abuse

Drug and dependency support

South Tyneside Council: Support for drugs or substance misuse

Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)

The SEND Local Offer website has details of support available for children and young people aged 0 to 25 who have Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND).